Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

New customer - No contract & no conformation of delivery

Placed a order for a new broadband package (new to VM) for us moving into our new house. Since placing the order haven't received any communication other than an automatic 'order summary' email, despite it being indicated that would receive a contract within 48 hours (it's well passed then now). 

Really concerned that the order hasn't gone through and the quick-start won't be delivered. We both work from home and use internet as means to see our family and friends in this difficult time.

Understand VM sent most staff home, but some form of communication surely is to be expected to new customers (even if just saying the process will be delayed!)

Has anyone else come across this issue and found a solution to it?

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer - No contract & no conformation of delivery

Same exact issue here! Going round in circles trying to get through to them over phone (with understandable issues and delays though of course) glad am not the only one at least

Highlighted
Just joined
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have the exact same issue, ordered a new broadband package on Tuesday 24/03 and my Quickstart equipment was supposed to be delivered to a local shop today 27/03. I have no wi-fi currently and are dependent on it to complete essential work, phoned virgin multiple times today and have been cut off both times after the 1h 30min mark, haven't managed to get through to anybody yet, i've tried messaging and tweeting as well but to no avail. If i have to hear Don't Fear the Reaper or Never Gonna Give You Up one more time i'm going to go mental.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Newguy3, Mattyj94 and h-kidd,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see that we've not been able to clarify the status of your services.

I'd be happy to look into this for you, feel free to drop me a PM if you're still struggling to find out what's happening with your services.

Kindest regards,

David

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey,

I'm in a similar situation as well.

Could you also help me?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am in the same boat. Virgin should not be taking on new business if they are not in a position to honour the contracts and or answer users queries. 

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am in the same position. 

Ordered on 25/7/20 and haven't heard from virgin since. No contract or confirmation of installation slot. 

I called the number on the order summary email this afternoon, only to be on hold for 2 hours before getting cut off, twice.