Menu
Brashbrook
Tuning in
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer - Hub4 quick installation not working

Update: still no technician. One person said they arrived and need to come again, whilst another said they didn't come at all. Rescheduled to 04/08...

The scam continues.

Tags (1)
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brashbrook,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for the update, sorry to hear no one showed up when you expected them to, I was able to locate you with the details we have for you and can see you have spoken to us, what was advised in regards to getting you installed and the Router connected?

Regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos
Brashbrook
Tuning in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I've spoken to Virgin daily, and everytime I'm promised a technician to fix it noone turns up! (apparently because the outsourced contractors, but that's not an excuse to lie to me about someone coming).

We had a VM engineer today who said the same thing as the last poor guy last week, and he couldn't fix it. In fact he was outraged that he got sent by VM for no reason. Apparently he's speaking with his manager to document this, as we still have total loss of internet with no sign of of being fixed!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hey Brashbrook,  thank you for reaching back out and I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your connection

I have taken a look into into our systems and I can see you have been speaking to us.

However I would like to look into this by sending you a PM, please can you look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

0 Kudos