cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New build

Rconroy1
Tuning in

My new build property has just completed and we want to get virgin into the property, we have virgin connections inside the property but the wire hasn't been connected outside yet, when trying to search for my address it isn't showing up on virigins postcode check.

Do we have to just wait till our address shows up or is there someway to contact them over the phone to sort this, as our address is showing up on other providers.

6 REPLIES 6

Client62
Legend

At the boundary of the property do you see hatches like the ones below.

If yes, it may be the address data base has not been updated when the ground work completed.

Client62_2-1673871839259.pngClient62_0-1674067252179.png

Yeah that is just outside on the corner of the path, is there anyway to get in touch with virgin to get the address listed or is it just a waiting game?

Now we wait a day or two for a VM Team member to get in contact via this forum.

Please do not mark any of this thread as helpful in solving the problem.

If it get a green tick on it the VM Team may think your content & not review this thread.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rconroy1,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bit of trouble signing up. To confirm, are you saying that when you enter your details here that it's not coming up as an address that's serviceable?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yeah that is right the address isn't showing yet, just says to try again later however my other address shows up fine at where I was renting 

Hi Rconroy1, thanks for the reply. 

Once we have laid the service in the area we would connect all properties to the network at the same time. 

I will send you a PM to see if anything can be seen. 

Kind regards, Chris.