Menu
daveispez
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New Customer - Was meant to have wiring done on the 13th but no one came?

Hey, I'm a new customer who was initially meant to have my connection set up on the 24th of December, and after the engineer came, he said that the existing wiring on my building was too high and he couldn't do the work, so it got delayed to have a dedicated technician come out with the proper kit to sort it out on the 13th of January, so that when another engineer comes to setup my connection on the 19th of January, it'll all be clear. 

I was meant to have the technician come between 8am-1pm on Wednesday the 13th of January, but no one ever came, and I never got any updates via phone call or text, and I'm certain my connection time will get delayed yet again (I ordered my broadband package on the 3rd of December, and I understand there are delays due to COVID and Christmas, but the lack of communication is very frustrating).

I submitted a complaint via my Virgin account, as I couldn't connect to the online chat (the webpage would constantly sign me out when I go to the Contact Us help page), and now trying to track that, I keep getting "Unfortunately, there was an error while submitting your request. Please try again!" over and over.

Any help or updates or anything would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Customer - Was meant to have wiring done on the 13th but no one came?

Pre-installation & Delivery team are on 08000 521 734

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
daveispez
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I tried calling that number a few times but all I got was "call failed".

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

There does seem to be connection issues on all VM CS numbers today. I have tried several a few times - all go to busy and disconnect

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
ForeverHopeful
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Did you managed to reach anyone? 

I've been waiting for installation since October,

Currently on hold on the main number - 0345 454 1111

0 Kudos