cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Broadband Area - Digging Finished

Pipster27
Joining in

Hi

Hoping someone can help me. Virgin Media have recently been digging up the roads and installing their cables not just in our street but also the estate. They have finished now and I was wanting to know if anyone knew how long it takes now to be able to order Virgin Media? Before they were digging we had leaflets put through the door explaining it was coming to our area

We're currently stuck on BT with speeds of about 19mb/s and no plans to upgrade to fibre to the house. Got 3 teenage kids that are desperate for faster internet.

Post Code for our estate is NE23 6BL.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi there,

It is normally a few months before the area will go live. I’m happy to take your details and let you know the moment it does. I’ll drop your private message for some more information.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi there,

It is normally a few months before the area will go live. I’m happy to take your details and let you know the moment it does. I’ll drop your private message for some more information.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Thank You for a quick reply