cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to move an entry point

Beagle909
Joining in

Hi,

We currently have an entry point in our front bedroom that we need moved to the living room below.  Can someone please advise how I can book in an engineer please?  I can't find anyway of doing this on the website.

Many thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Ryan_D
On our wavelength
Hi, @beagle909.

The only way to book an engineer in to do this would be to phone 150 from your landline or 0345 454 1111 from your mobile, as I'm pretty sure there is a charge of £35 to do so, don't quote me though.

Hope this helps.

Ryan
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do work for Virgin Media however - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.

VM Engineer West Midlands

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Current price is £25

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Great, thanks guys - seems a bargain. Would be useful if this info was easy to find on the website though (unless I'm blind and missed it!).

Hi Beagle909,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry you weren't able to find any information around the relocation of your socket from the bedroom to the living room, I will be more than happy to help you arrange this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.