Menu
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: National Lottery

Have you tried Firefox browser?

I have never had a problem connecting to https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
SVS
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

After the draw had taken place  last night I was able to log into the site in my usual browser, and again this morning it is working.  As this has happened several times over the past two weeks I am totally perplexed.

0 Kudos
DavieO
On our wavelength
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Not sure if this is the same issue. I could not access the lottery app from my iPhone unless I used wifi. Once I switched off parental control within my virgin media mobile account all ok after that. 

0 Kudos
SVS
On our wavelength
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I did that but it still didn't work and I really wanted the parental control on, so I added it as a permitted site and then it worked.

0 Kudos