cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My home has been wrongly deemed unserviceable

ALEXANDRA4
Joining in

Months ago I signed up to a Virgin internet snd mobile phone bundle on the premise that I would have internet within a month.

it is now months later, the install date has been pushed back about 5 times due to ‘technical difficulties’ and now has been cancelled completely without anyone from virgin contacting me to tell me!

I only discovered this because I went to check my account to make sure the latest February date was still in order, only to find that all the details were gone and I was ‘no longer a customer’. When I spoke to someone on the phone i was told my area was unserviceable.

I know for a fact that my next door neighbour and several other people in my street have virgin so I know the area is not unserviceable. 

on top of that I have received numerous emails saying I haven’t activated the mobile phone number yet, which i had, and am now receiving one saying my contract will be cancelled. I was abroad when this happened and had to call virgin from the other side of the world to resolve it snd make sure I wasn’t cut off.

To top it off I have to crouch down by the front door to make the call to virgin as there is literally no where that picks up the virgin signal in my home , and i can’t call them over a wifi I don’t have! 

I am appalled by the service (or lack of) I have received over the past few months. This is the final string of hope before cancelling that someone here can assist me directly. I cannot bare to be continually passed around departments with no one giving me any information. 

please help as I would like to resolve this, thank you

1 REPLY 1

JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @ALEXANDRA4  I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had so far. I will send you a private message as I will need your address to look into why you have been told it is unserviceable and see what I can do for you.

Regards Joe 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more