David

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moderator Please

they will reply here in due course - they wont contact you in any other way - if thats not good enough you need to ring

Tony
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thats half the problem

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Well, we're all aware how word-defyingly poor VM's telephone contact is (and we're also aware that chat rarely works, there's no email, etc etc), but if you'd care to elaborate on the issue there's people round here can offer advice on options to get things resolved. .

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the advise

I require a way to avoid ringing in 150 and getting lied to by someone a long way away called Doris

who repeatedly lie and lie some more

Then you eventually get someone closer to home who is going to sort it out straight away and call back today they say

And two weeks down the line no call no nothing

Then you get a survey on how did we do.....lol

I have been a VM customer going back to the begining in the Diamond cable days

And it means totaly nothing to them

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

OK.  I understand that, I've been a (reluctant but enduring) customer since Telewest days so I have 25+ years of unthanked custom and I know exactly what you're saying. 

So what's the issue?  There are escalation routes for complaints, you've got a whole bag of statutory consumer rights, and there's an independent arbitration service available.  If you will be a little more forthcoming (your choice, I accept you might not want to) then perhaps we can clarify the problem, what outcome you want, and what routes for resolution seem most appropriate?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Try calling “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 8am until 9pm but calling early between 08.00-11.00 am (midweek) is best, when you will usually get a UK call centre who’s staff are more informed and helpful

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos