cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Media wall socket

Dwalker0109
Joining in

Hi, my VM media wall socket is downstairs in the living room, I would like this upstairs, is this possible and how so? Cheers 

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Dwalker0109 

Is this for a connection as a new customer?  If so you would need to contact the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 and book a tech install

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

If you are already an existing customer and want the point moving then there would be a £25 non fault call out charge (it used to be £99) to do the work you require.

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and book the tech for you.

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you and arrange a tech visit.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dwalker0109,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

We can certainly look to get an engineer booked in for you. 

I will private message you to confirm your details. 

^Martin