Menu
Yorkie6
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Live chat support

Does Virgin have a live chat option? Can’t seem to find one..

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Live chat support

They did, until Covid, now it's very sporadic. Even if you manage to contact someone you could be kicked off mid conversation if they don't reply within a reasonable time frame, I think it's about 20 minutes. Far easier to just ring at 8am in the morning. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Yorkie6,

You can find the chat messenger on this page contactus 

Please note the link is not always available as telephone calls take priority.

If active it works best when using a PC or laptop, you may have issues if using a phone or tablet.

The above link is for moving home, however when it opens you should click on the something else button

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What do you want to chat about?

You will get good advice on here if you post details of your question.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
jamiethompson
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They do but you send a message in the morning then at some point during the day they will answer and then nothing. The next day they then ask if you want to continue with the chat but have to start all over again as for some reason the person answering asks what they can help with and doesn't see the previous messages!. It's very very frustrating!

0 Kudos