Menu
Spike2k
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Late installation

I was expecting my cabling to be laid down today as scheduled by yourselves and installation to take place on the 30th, there’s still no sign of anyone coming and it’s probably going to be too dark for anyone to come now?! I called your pre installation team and they confirmed that they would be coming today which is clearly not the case, I’ve heard of many horror stories on here in regards to customers being delayed with installation and I’ve already put in a complaint which I was told I would be contacted within 24 hours and it’s now been over 42 hours with still no contact? Can someone please tell me what’s going on?

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Late installation

I think your mistaken, cabling should be laid down by, or before the installation, so it's not guaranteed to be before the 30th, so you still have plenty of time. 

However, if a problem occurs during the exterior installation, then your interior installation shall be adjusted. So that's the date to keep an eye on. 

0 Kudos
Spike2k
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Late installation

Well they’ve just readjusted both dates to the 30th because they didn’t show up today so who knows what’s going to happen next?!

0 Kudos