Menu
PennyF
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet(access denied)

Hi,

We received our virgin media package 7 days ago which included the hub 3. Once plugged in and setup the internet just never turned on. I've tried everything, restarts, manual resets, searching the forums, running diagnostics, asking Virgin for help. None of them work as Virgin seem to put money first and customers second. I have been trying to contact virgin for days now and it seems impossible to speak to an actual person that isnt a bot putting you in a continuous loop. The phones just say "we will send you a link via text message to book a technician" Ive tried close to 10 times and each time i never recieve a text. The service is just appaling, we booked a slot for our router to get delived and that even got postponed by a week and then this happens, so all in all its been 2 weeks and we have no wifi and we have 3 people living here that need it for work. 

So finally, can anyone help book me a technician within the next 2 days? I have a meeting thats important then. 

What is the terms of my contract? would i be able to leave it as they have not fulfulled their side of the contract and scammed me of time and money. 

0 Kudos
jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet(access denied)

You have 14days from install to cancel, so yes you can cancel your package with no penalty

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet(access denied)

Hi PennyF, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry for the issues you've had and for the delay in getting back to you. 

I've had a look and can see you've been in touch with the team to get this resolved. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos