cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intelligent WiFi Pods Delivery

Medicus
Joining in

I have just installed VM 1 Gb broadband.

When will my WiFi pods be delivered , please ?

They were not delivered with the Hub 4. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

have you been offered any or requested any - they are not part of the package - they will only be supplied if your wifi has dead spots and you request pods 

initially they send one afaik from there you can have up to 3 

Tony.
Sacked VIP

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

have you been offered any or requested any - they are not part of the package - they will only be supplied if your wifi has dead spots and you request pods 

initially they send one afaik from there you can have up to 3 

Tony.
Sacked VIP

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Do you actually need to improve your WiFi coverage?  If so, do the job properly and get a WiFi 6 router or better still a mesh. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Medicus

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! 

It's great to have you as a new customer! Are you noticing any issues at with your WiFi coverage? 

Thank you

I only just updated to hub 4 was not told about hub 6, when upgrading was told I could have 3 pods, we are having trouble getting them, got one, but still have weak areas in our house as we have thick walls. We have had such a run around with the staff.

Staff won't send out pods, we had the first one, we were told the second one was on its way, but it had to go to click and collect or cost us £5 to have home delivered it did not arrive, no email no text.
We phone and was told we had to wait a week after the the first one for it all to settle, and the 21st was the next date we could order, we ordered still waiting for email and text.
We were told that we could order the second one tomorrow???

Good Afternoon @sweetyear, and I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've been having when trying to have additional pods added to your account

Can you please advise me if you've been able to have this processed with our team since your most recent post, or if this still requires our input? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn