cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intelligent Pod not working

VMcustomer4
Joining in

Hi all.

I was sent an Intelligent WiFi pod on Friday and looked at other forum posts to ensure all the settings for my router were correct, which they are.

It has now been well over 24 hours and the white flashing light, which was only meant to flash for ten minutes, is still flashing.

Any suggestions on how to make my pod work? 

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

what hub have you got it does not work with all of them - not that that would worry CS when sending them out - plug the pod in near the hub to start with and see if it connects if not assuming you have a hub3 or 4 the pod/hub is not configured correctly and that can only be done by VM

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

theres a freephone number 0800 052 0422. You need option 4 to speak to retentions

depending on who you get the advice can vary from useless to helpful - you cannot reset the pod as some agents suggest and there is little else you can do - hopefully you get someone who can resolve it - you can wait here for VM but i think they will suggest ringing

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Thanks for your reply, Tony.

I have a Hub 3.

The pod was initially plugged in directly beside the router before I tried a second location but it continues to flash every time.

Will give them a call as you suggested - thanks for the advice! 

Hi there @VMcustomer4

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the forums! It's great to have you on the team!

Also a big thank you to @-tony- for their help and advise here.

Have you been able to speak to our teams at all?