Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Installation

I was due to have an engineer visit this morning.

He called me at 8AM saying he was going to be here at 8:30AM.

By 9AM I had not heard anything from him so I called him back and he said there was an issue with the cabling. There was no drop cable.

He said he requested for another team to hopefully come today to take care of that.

How likely is it that this will happen today and that the engineer will come back today as well and that I will have my new broadband running today?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation

That's not going to happen, they'll have to book it, could be a while 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there my name is Pawan Paul I am a virgin media technician your broadband will most likely be up and running today as we have a second man repull team to deal with this type of issue and the technician would return when the cable has been pulled to the property 

All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pawan, 

Thank you for replying.

Will the 'pull' team call me so that I can show them where I want the cable run to?

In my case it's not as straightforward as it's going to an office in the back which is separated by a garden from the main house.

0 Kudos