Menu
rachemma
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Installation cancelled incorrectly

My broadband was due to be installed on the 21st October. Received a text from Virgin this morning asking me to confirm I am still happy for the work to go ahead and then asked if anyone in my house had Covid symptoms. Replied no for the messages to then say 'Due to someone in your household currently shielding, we are going to have to reschedule as a precaution.'

I never said anyone in my household was shielding and I cant reschedule the appointment as I have had to book a day off work. Tried to contact or see online what I can do but it hasn't yet said my appointment has change from the 21st Oct. 

Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation cancelled incorrectly

Hey rachemma, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I would like to apologise for the delay in response here. It sounds like that was an error on our side as if you did reply no you shouldn't have got the message. The 21st has passed now can I confirm if the install went ahead or if you have spoken with someone about this since? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
ann0yedcust0mer
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation cancelled incorrectly

When I had my faceplate installed they didnt turn up. its been 3 weeks and i still dont have internet, I would recommend going with another ISP.

0 Kudos