Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Installation, New Property

To the VM Moderators (please if you can help).

My fiancé and I are scheduled to move house - I am existing customer, made arrangements some time ago for a switch over to new property. Your engineer team / spotters have let us down several times over past 4 weeks for the installation/ hook up. We are due to move into tomorrow.

The problem we now have is that because of this we will have no services, no internet, TV, etc. It is a challenging time, and I understand services are stretched at the moment but my fiancé falls into at risk category and I am really concerned without basic service like Internet, this going cause us some serious problems.

Is there anything you can do your end? Please get in touch. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation, New Property

Sort your Mobile data out to see you through this difficult period.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

One option may be to use a neightbours wifi.

There's always the method of knocking on the door. 

But also virgin customers can use an app on their mobiles or tablets to connect to virgin hubs when travelling. It may be that this will save you while you do not have your own connection: 

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/virgin-media-connect-app

--If you think my answer helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I signed up to Sky, getting it installed next week, can't fault their customer services.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@MikeRobbo wrote:

responses like that aren't particularly helpful, no-one other than the OP knows what mobile coverage is like where they like.
they might live in a spot where the mobile data coverage is patchy at best.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@homemovecockup wrote:

@MikeRobbo wrote:

responses like that aren't particularly helpful, no-one other than the OP knows what mobile coverage is like where they like.
they might live in a spot where the mobile data coverage is patchy at best.

I'm sure the OP will come back and say something if that is the case.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos