cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial equipment delivery

BrysonBill
Unverified

Hello. I ordered and paid the initial fee for a contract with Virgin Media Broadband.

My QuickStart self-install kit was meant to have been delivered on August 18th, but it didn't arrive nor have I received any notification from Virgin or Yodel.

I cannot access support since I don't yet have an account number and I can't reach support by phone.

I need my internet set up asap so that I can work from my home office. What should I do?

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BrysonBill ,

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi there, I’m having the same issue, I placed my order on the 17th and the “Your Virgin Media order” email states my order will arrive today but I’ve had no further correspondence or confirmation with regards to this, and no tracking details or login info to look into this further. Any help would be greatly appreciated

BrysonBill
Unverified

I managed to get it sorted with the help from someone from the sales team (thanks Jake!).

You can try calling 02037062803