cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect address

felipecestari
Joining in

Hi, I'm in a weird situation. When I ordered the Virgin Media broadband for my apartament, I had to request first an avaliation from the technicals of the company to check if it would be possible to have the service where I lived. After the work of the technicals, it was possible to have the service here and everything is working just fine.

However, when I requested the service, I informed that I was living in an certain address that later I discovered that was not correct. I live in a apartament above a restaurant. The restaurant is located at an certain number of the street, so first I tought that my address was the same number of the street, plus Flat number "X", and it was this that I informed Virgin Media when I requested the service, and is exactly how my address apears in my account and bill. But, like I said, that's not the correct address of my apartament. Later, I discovered that my apartament has a specific address, with the name of the building instead the number of the street. So, what I need is not a change of address, because the service is gonna remain in the same address. Nothing will need to change, just the way how the address apears in my account and bills.

How do I do that?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi you could try phoning 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and go down the bills and payments route, but knowing how a lot of virgin call centre staff are thrown by this sort of thing, if you are receiving your bills etc OK using the address you originally gave I would leave well alone. Regards Micky

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello felipecestari

Thanks for taking the time to make us aware of the difference in the address details, we appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of this. Welcome to the forum.

It's been a few days since your post, have you been able to contact the team in regards to the address and getting it updated? You can contact the team using any of the methods here virg.in/VMcontact or you can text the team your query for free on 07533 051 809  between 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Rob