cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to arrange external cabling to be re-routed

jcort
Tuning in

Hi

I have having my driveway replaced and extended, and need to arrange for an engineer to visit to re-route my existing cabling please

5 REPLIES 5

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

wait for VM to pick the thread up and comment or you can ring - it will cost you £99 i think - when is another matter as non fault work is on hold because of the lockdown 

Tony.
Sacked VIP

jcort
Tuning in

Hi,

I need to arrange my external virgin media cable to be re-routed as I am having my driveway extended. I posted a message on 25th Feb, but no reply form Virgin Media.

How do I go about progressing this ?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can either wait on these boards for VM staff to pick it up (not sure why it wasn't last time, but these latest replies should give things a nudge) or call into VM on the usual numbers (150 from Virgin, 0345 4541111 otherwise) and arrange by phone.

There'll be a £99 charge whichever way you go.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Jcort, 

Thanks for using the forums to get the cable on your drive extended, I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you! I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Due to the nature of the work there may be a call-out charge, which we will chat about shortly in our PM 🙂

Speak to you soon.

Megan_L

Hi Jcort, 

Thanks for letting me know that you've already contacted the team in order to get an engineer booked 🙂

If you do need any further help, please just drop us another post on here and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Megan_L