cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub base light

Batvan
Joining in

afternoon i have got a hub 3 and the base light is red I have tried everything to sort it unplugged made sure its all plugged back in correctly reset it and it still want go back to white 

5 REPLIES 5

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Batvan, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂 
I am so sorry to hear you are affected by a red light on your hub. I will get this sorted for you asap, we will need to book a tech for you.

I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there, just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂 

Zoie

Batvan
Joining in

I spoke to zioe p yesterday I have got a red light on the base of my hub 3 she recommended that I replace it which I would like to do it was to late in the evening when I replied back

I have got a red light on my hub 3 I was advised to have a replacement but I was late in replying to zoie so she could sort it out could someone help to get me a replacement hub please thank-you 

Thanks for coming back to us Batvan, sorry we haven't got back to you yet, I will be taking this over from Zoie, while she is away at the moment, please look out for my private message with a further update. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @Batvan.

I have arranged a technician appointment to resolve your current issues, this can be tracked via your online account. Please sign into My Virgin Media and you will see your appointments on your account dashboard. However, this can take up to 24 hours to be updated. 

There will be no charge for this visit unless:

• The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 

• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment

• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for.

The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L