Menu
tmhub4
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

HUB4 - No Internet

Hi All,

I received yesterday my HUB4, this morning everything was working fine. I have setup the hub4 without any problem it seemed,

The lights are ok and the when I connect to the hub it says That wireless is fine and broadband is fine, but I dont have internet.

I called Technical support that transferred me to Hub4 Support that after few minutes in silence said that there is a fault in the area and she will notify the appropriate team to deal with the issue and it can take between 5 to 7 days to fix the issue,

what surprised me is there is no fault on the area on the web. DO you think I can just plug back y hub 3 and get at least internet back? Very disappointed with support.

My neighbors with Virgin still have internet.....

any Ideas?

regards Tony

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: HUB4 - No Internet

@tmhub4 wrote:

Hi All,

I received yesterday my HUB4, this morning everything was working fine. I have setup the hub4 without any problem it seemed,

The lights are ok and the when I connect to the hub it says That wireless is fine and broadband is fine, but I dont have internet.

I called Technical support that transferred me to Hub4 Support that after few minutes in silence said that there is a fault in the area and she will notify the appropriate team to deal with the issue and it can take between 5 to 7 days to fix the issue,

what surprised me is there is no fault on the area on the web. DO you think I can just plug back y hub 3 and get at least internet back? Very disappointed with support.

My neighbors with Virgin still have internet.....

any Ideas?

regards Tony

If your HUB 4 has been activated the HUB 3 will no longer work.

0 Kudos