Menu
RSdrew1966
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fobbed of again on the phone anyone on here that installs

2nd time of being on the phone to virgin for 30 minutes and yet fobbed off again saying they’re working on my install today from the pavement to the house it was supposed to have been last Wednesday as I’m waiting for installation ASAP afterwards,as told by the lady at the other end of the phone as soon as they have done outside they can give me a sooner date than they have done as it was put back a week and my server atm is cancelled from the 30th

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fobbed of again on the phone anyone on here that installs

Do you have an online account you can log into? If so - does anything show i the notes on there? It may just be that they are busy doing installs but it's also possible they "may" have found a problem that could require a cable re-pull from the street cab - and if so that may require advising or getting permission from your local council to dig the pavement or street - and getting that can take weeks - depending on the council.

VM are totally useless at communicating these issues to you - so all you can do is keep trying the Pre-installation and delivery team - On.. 0800 052 1734 - call at 08.00 to get through with least wait times

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
RSdrew1966
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Be nice if they would contact me

0 Kudos
RSdrew1966
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator