Re: Disappointed

Thank you Iv just replied to you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 12 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Need advice

• Well after still having load of problems with virgin I’m now getting sick of it it’s a joke they have done my wires so short that my broadband box is on the floor as it’s to short to sit on any unit 
  • my tv box just well that’s half hanging on the tv unit as the wire is not long enough
  • i cant get a signal in the back room or garden or even upstairs
  • i cant move the box’s to a better place as they are on the floor near the wall where they plug all of the wires in 
  • iv been lied to about the package and getting changed twice as much 
  • it’s saying iv reaches my limit when iv not even used anything 
  • this is a joke I got recommended by a friend and they showed me there wires and they have loads where they can move there tv or anything around the room we can’t even move anything it’s that short I mean come on a broadband box on a carpet right next to the wall with a foot and a half wire how’s that many to give us any options to move things around 
  • my tv box is hanging of the tv unit and it’s not that tall as the wire is so short 
  • We asked them if they can do it longer as we have just moved in and there’s a chance we many move the rooms around no chance of that 

I can’t believe how u you can treat your customers like this a new customer at that 

And when iv phoned to asked things customer service behave put the phone down twice on me and I wasn’t even getting mad I was asking questions as I’m new to it all not very good service and even no response to my complaints

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 13 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need advice

Why did you not raise all these issues with the technician when your service was installed? It’s up to you to make sure everything is ok, working and correct before you even let the technician leave the premises. Problems are so much more difficult to rectify after the event. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 14 of 27
Flag for a moderator

We did that was the problem he didn’t Listen  my husband ask 4 time to make all the wires longer but he didn’t now bb box is stood on the carpet behest the tv we can’t even put in on the small tv unit I have the tv box is half hanging of the unit as the cable is to short we asked him many times 

iv phoned virgin god knows how many times to report all of this and everything else all I get is the phone put down on me or not answering the question iv asked  and they haven’t helped one bit or offered to help or sort it even after they have double all charges and installation 

not not lack of trying 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 15 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Since it got installed iv been on the phone to them every day and they haven’t helped or offered to sort it or even explain the charges

and all the faults im

not the person that will not ask or beat around the bush if there’s a problem I say it nicely and calm straight t the point where has that for me with virgin no where

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 16 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Tudor: "It’s up to you to make sure everything is ok, working and correct before you even let the technician leave the premises."

Utter, utter rubbish.  It is not the customer's responsibility, it's VM's responsibility to do a decent job to the customer's satisfaction.  Under the 2015 Consumer Rights Act, the service provider is legally obliged to deliver the service with reasonable skill and care.  Regarding the original poster's complaints about price and bundle, under the same act, any information that is spoken or written about the service is binding where the consumer relies on it.  So clearing off leaving an unsatisfactory mess, and charging more than the customer has been told they'd pay is probably in breach of that. 

Unless the VM forum staff intervene and offer a satisfactory resolution, Holliehox83 should initiate a complaint to VM under the company's complaints policy, and if that doesn't get a satisfactory response within eight weeks, the complaint should be escalated to CISAS the industry arbitration service.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 17 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Thank you it’s good to get advice rather than say I should of done this or that when we did this and that lol any others advice would be very welcome 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 18 of 27
Flag for a moderator

tech sounds to have been in a hurry or simply did not want to listen/help - within reason and if possible they should put boxes where you want them not as they want - as to cables - they carry stock cables but should make up longer ones if you request them

staff will be back on tomorrow [monday] lets see it they can get a tech booked who will do the job right

@ModTeam - can someone pick this up please and book a tech to do the job as the customer wants not as a lazy tech wanted

Tony
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 19 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Are you still within the 14 day cancellation period ? If so call up to do so - it will precipitate action in the "retentions" department.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 20 of 27
Flag for a moderator

We got connected on the Wednesday 24th 

ne need to get them to give me that package I asked for and the first bill how the hell Is 300 also how they have spoke to me and how we asked for longer leads but didn’t do it I can’t get WiFi in most rooms in garden kitchen I mean now days it should be easier thank this 

I fwwl I’m in my rights to ask and bring all faults up but others on here don’t think I do 

so now I’m a bit confused on what my next move is with then 

0 Kudos