cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint ongoing for 4 months

Sen1977
Joining in

I have had an issue with the connection feed for the broadband that feeds into my property. I have had three visits from engineers and neither of them have been able to resolve the issue as they have to access the roof of my block of flats. I have raised numerous complaints, each one being closed one after the other without my consent as the problem had never been resolved. I have found that it is near impossible to speak to a member of your management team to get an explanation as to why the work can't be carried out. One of your more honest agents disclosed that the issue was that your engineers do not have access to a ladder and therefore are unable to access the roof to undertake the necessary work. I have found the entire process stressful and would like to speak to a manager and seek compensation for the inconvenience and substandard service that I have been paying for and more importantly get the box on the roof repaired!

22 REPLIES 22

Hi @Sen1977,

Thanks for sending those details to us via private message so we can locate the address and latest activity.

I'm reaching out to the area manager to see if we can get a clearer picture on what's going on for you, including access to any area that may be causing some setbacks.

Once we have an update, we'll let you know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Any news Zack or am I in the same situation as before? What is the deal with you managers? Do they ever get anything resolved? 

Hi @Sen1977,

Apologies for the delayed response. We don't have an update for you just yet, but we'll let you know as soon as we do.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!