cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C01237624 - Any further details on the cause of this issue ??

backtothefuture
Well-informed

Lost internet, TV and phone services late last night and when I went onto the service status it tells me that you are investigating an issue in my area.

The telephone status line also informs me that it is due to upgrades.

I'm being told it is expected to be back up in around 6 hours time.

Do you have any details on what this 'upgrade' work is or why I wasn't warned about it if the work was planned ??

Any information you can provide would be appreciated (even if the issue has been resolved by the time you reply to this) it would be great to know what the cause of the loss of service is.

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @backtothefuture

I'm so sorry to see you were affected by an outage and there were no prior warnings given! 

We do try to pre warn customers of any intended works where we can, usually via text, I'd be happy to check we have the correct number for you in a PM if you would like? 

I have checked your account and I can see that there is now no mention of a outage which means it has been resolved. Where you given the code at all for the outage? If so I'd be happy to check and see what had happened? 

Thank you.

@Ashleigh_C,

Thanks for your reply.

The code I included in the title of my first post - C01237624.

Thanks

Hi @backtothefuture

So sorry I missed that! I've checked and it appears this was maintenance work but that is the only information I have available for this, I'm so sorry that's not more in depth. 

Would you like me to double check your contact number at all? If so just let me know and I will pop you a PM. 

Thanks again.