cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown box broken

CDolek
Tuning in

Hi There my brown box broken and all the cables and switches are exposed. Is it possible to replace the box and fix the loose switches and cables please. 

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Post up a photo of the box and a VM person will see whether it needs attention and sort it if it does.

And how is it affecting your BB network connection?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

Richw1982
Rising star

There shouldn't be any switches in the Virgin box?

I work for VMO2 but all opinions are my own and are based on my own experiences

Hi @CDolek,

Thank you for getting back to us with an update on this. I'm really glad to hear that we've been able to get this resolved for you.

If there's anything else in the future that you need our help with, please don't hesitate to reach back out to us here on the forums.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

16 REPLIES 16

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Post up a photo of the box and a VM person will see whether it needs attention and sort it if it does.

And how is it affecting your BB network connection?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Richw1982
Rising star

There shouldn't be any switches in the Virgin box?

I work for VMO2 but all opinions are my own and are based on my own experiences

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CDolek, 

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your first post.

Sorry to hear that your omni box is damaged. I've been able to find your account and I have arranged an engineer visit for you so it can be fixed/replaced. Please sign into your My Virgin Media account to manager your appointment time slot.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Beth

Beth

Thank you very much Beth all sort it now engineer put a new box fixed all loose cables and very speedy process thank you very much again.

All sorted now very quick service.

Hi @CDolek,

Thank you for getting back to us with an update on this. I'm really glad to hear that we've been able to get this resolved for you.

If there's anything else in the future that you need our help with, please don't hesitate to reach back out to us here on the forums.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi

I have the same issue. Might it be possible to arrange an engineer visit to look into this for me? Front cover has come loose and wires appear to be disconnected.

ThanksIMG-20210504-WA0001.jpg

Hi @jgf47.

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear about your omnibox. I have made an appointment for you regarding this. You can check your appointment date on your my VM account. You can also amend the appointment date and time there too.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

We have a broken box outside. We was told someone would fix it within 72 hours, but it hasn't been done. Could someone from Virgin Media please arrange for it to be fixed?

Thanks