cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband upgrade

andham
Joining in

Hello

Last week I've upgraded broadband online. My new contract also shows new hub delivery, but I sill not have it. Today I found new price to pay for my package, but I do not have new hub and - most important - broadband speed is not upgraded yet. Very nice treat for long term, loyal customer. Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

Z92
Trouble shooter

What did you upgrade from and to? You may not receive new hub depending on this.

How do you know speed has not improved - how are you testing this?

Upgrade from M100 to M500. Contract shows new hub 3.0 manned install - still use old "super hub". I have used many online speed tersters, all of them shows max 110kbps.

Hello, someone can help me?

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

staff take a few days to get to posts - ring retentions for [hopefully] a quicker responce

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

theres a freephone number 0800 052 0422. You need option 4 to speak to retentions

Tony.
Sacked VIP

I called yesterday and someone gave me a ticket saying to wait for the call today at 9am. But there's no call at all. Is anyone competent on Community who can help, please?

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @andham

I have managed to check things from our Side,  I can see that you have spoken with our team on the 5th. We have arranged for an engineer to attend and install the new hub. 

If you are not shore on the time and date, you should be able to find this via your My Virgin Media account. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hello Zak_M

Thank you for check. Better late than never. Yes that's true, after my last post, I decided to call Infoline again. It takes literally 1 and half hour, mostly waiting on line, because person who answer my call, constantly come and go somewhere. But yes, someone find out that I should have hub upgrade to achieve broadband speed I've ordered, and - finally - someone find out that new hub with free installation and activation is included with my last bill ALREADY. Eureka! It's sad but true, person who upgraded my package online, upgraded my package ONLY online and automatically increased my bill. Nothing else. It's not nce for long term loyal customer to be treaten like that and pay extra for NOTHING. But, kindly says - every Company have gooddrivers and screwdrivers. Once again THANK YOU a lot for check, you bring me believe in VM and hope to stay much longer.

All the best!