Menu
Poverty
Joining in
Message 31 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Re: Awful Unreliable Connection with Dropouts (Modem Only Mode)

Still going offline...

bb2.JPG

0 Kudos
Poverty
Joining in
Message 32 of 35
Flag for a moderator

bb3.JPG

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 33 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi Poverty,

Thanks for coming back, it looks like there is a SNR issue in the area which is causing the drops you are experiencing, this was picked up on 18/11/21 and the estimated fix date is 25/11/21 SNR Signal to Noise Ration can cause the below?

You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Voice and Virgin TV services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then. We are sorry and our engineers are working hard to resolve this for you, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Poverty
Joining in
Message 34 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Now what is the problem?

bb1.JPG

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 35 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Poverty,

Thank you for coming back to us. I'm sorry to see that you're experiencing some disconnections again! I understand that this is not ideal at all. 

I was able to locate your account and run through some checks for you to ensure that there are not faults impacting your services. I cannot see any area issues or problems with your power levels. However, I can see that your Hub uptime is showing as 30 days at the moment. We would advise rebooting your Hub to see if this can help with your disconnection problems. 

You can also take a look at our Broadband Faults page to run some further checks on your equipment.  

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos