Menu
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Re: Almost two months past my installation date and no sign of it happening soon

It can only be sent to the land registry address of the Freeholder. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Knows their stuff
Message 12 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Re: Almost two months past my installation date and no sign of it happening soon

This is what you are dealing with.............

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.virginmedia.com

You have more chance of getting a seat one of Richard Bransons moon rockets than actually getting anything from VM....

Read the reviews on Trustpilot, then move back to sky......otherwise this time next year, you will still be waiting for connection, believe me....

0 Kudos
jw4278
Tuning in
Message 13 of 20
Flag for a moderator

This is clearly not happening though, my neighbour is on the lookout for the letter - can you send it to her by email? She is a Virgin customer so youhave her details. Otherwise we are at a complete impasse - what else am I supposed to do. 

I also don't understand why there are issues over a permit now, two months ago when the installation was initially supposed to happen the workers were digging across her land - what has changed between now and then?

0 Kudos
jw4278
Tuning in
Message 14 of 20
Flag for a moderator

I am lucky that I haven't yet cancelled sky - Its looking more and more likely that I'm going to stay

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 15 of 20
Flag for a moderator

@jw4278 wrote:

This is clearly not happening though, my neighbour is on the lookout for the letter - can you send it to her by email? She is a Virgin customer so youhave her details. Otherwise we are at a complete impasse - what else am I supposed to do. 

They've already said they can only send it to one official address. If she has not received it, can you check if that official address is actually correct? 

0 Kudos
jw4278
Tuning in
Message 16 of 20
Flag for a moderator

She is a Virgin customer - and has received many letters from them over the years. The address is official - we are both part of a small terrace of townhouses.

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 17 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Yes, but that doesn't say that the address of the free holder that the land registry have is the same address... Can you check it? 

0 Kudos
jw4278
Tuning in
Message 18 of 20
Flag for a moderator

I have checked on the government land registry website - and the address is the same

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 19 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi jw4278

Thanks for coming back to us. I've reached out to my contact for further support and will be in touch when I know more

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
lilolilo27
Joining in
Message 20 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Good luck, I have been waiting in the same situation for 3 months, an absolute joke

0 Kudos