cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

teresachest
Joining in

Got my stuff yesterday called to get activated and still not working any ideas thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@teresachest wrote:

Got my stuff yesterday called to get activated and still not working any ideas thank you

Call the equipment activation number they may be able to help. It's 0800 953 9500 and you will need the Hub serial number/MAC address from the barcode sticker, and your account number.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@teresachest wrote:

Call the equipment activation number they may be able to help. It's 0800 953 9500 and you will need the Hub serial number/MAC address from the barcode sticker, and your account number.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi thank you for advice I've done all that only to be told virgin shouldn't of sent box and hub out as they cancelled my order been messed around since Tuesday so I'm sending it back thank you