cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

14 days cancellation

Emwah74
Joining in

Just joined virgin and 02 with a deal incl broadband, sim and Landline. 

Within 14 days, trying to move number from ee to 02 and the service is appalling, huge regret after 15 years with ee

What happens if I cancel the 02 part of the bill within 14 days?

The deal was 29.99 total, broken down to 17.99 broadband and 12 for mobile... But there is no way I Want yo be with 02

5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No idea, but I suspect it might be impossible.  It may be better to cancel completely and get a new contract without the SIM.

If you remove a part of your deal, the new price without the SIM will most likely be much higher.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Emwah74,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, sorry to hear you are now thinking of cancelling the Mobile side due to being unable to port your EE number in, if you have set up a MY02 account you can request the port there.

Regards

Paul.

They didn't say they couldn't port the number, they said the O2 service is balls.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the issues faced Jonny-M,

Just to clarify was is O2 which advised the number couldn't be ported? As you should be able to so.

Regarding the package as it is attached to it, our team may need to revise it if no number is linked to the account.

Regards,

Kain

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

As many have found, it's a mistake to move from EE to O2 mobile. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.