Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

£100 first bill despite wrong router and not the agreed speed connection.

Hello!

On the 10th of April, I was sent a router ( new Virgin media customer), plugged it in, turned out to be someone elses router, a Technician helped me solved that issue, so Im currently awaiting the new router.

My issue right now is, We didn't have wifi for a whole week, still using the wrong router, not using the speed I initially signed up for. No new router Yet.

I got an email that I have to pay £100? For a connection Im not even using, wrong router... Virgin media has messed me up twice now. My agreed payment was £27+£3 for boosters. I understand there is a double payment for new customers. But £100 for something I'm not getting?

Please can someone help me because this is utterly unfair for me as a first time customer with Virgin Media, IM very disappointed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 first bill despite wrong router and not the agreed speed connection.

Hi Rud,

Sorry to hear about your billing issue. I've had a look and can see that you've spoken to an agent since you posted.  Please can you check your bill online to see the breakdown which may explain the billing e.g. any activation charges and if it's your first bill, it should have the first two months on there also.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 first bill despite wrong router and not the agreed speed connection.

i am curious - wrong router - i assume you mean hub but how was it wrong - they do 2 a hub3 and a hub4 - the latter is for 1gig customers

so how is yours wrong - there recycle them so it may not be new - it should have been checked so how is it someone elses

as i say - curious

Tony
0 Kudos