Menu
Dan750V
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

1 Address, 2 ISPs

Hi there! The address I currently live at has a main building and an annex, I currently live in the annex with no broadband and the main house has sky, I would like to get virgin for the annex (just broadband) but wonder if this is possible for the 1 address?

Dan

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1 Address, 2 ISPs

Hi there

Yes this should be possible as our network is unique and has a completely different infrastructure to BT/Sky etc.

Let me help you with this as it will need a site survey to ensure that it can 100% be done.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Dan750V
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Perfect! The main house has already been connected to virgin once then it was cancelled after the bill payer had a disagreement with virgin (not relevant) so It should be easy as the annex isn't far from the original router.

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

It should be absolutely fine however you will need to be careful how you place your order. As the original property has had service before you may be sent to quick starter kit but you will not be able to use this because you are in the Annex. Does the Annex have a separate address or is it just the same address?

The best thing to do is speak to Christy above as he is an expert in getting these things done correctly. Thank you for your interest in joining us

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more