Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709388members
3424354posts

Community Activity

Unstable broadband connection

I have had years of totally reliable connection with Virgin Media until about 3-4 weeks ago. Since then I have been experiencing 'reliably unreliable' connection, with reduced bandwidth and dropouts tending to occur morning and evening. A VM engineer...

bqm220424.png bqm 190424.png

Please help me!!

Hi, ive been on the phone for most of the day today and got no where! All i want to do is pay off the remaining balance of my mobile phone with yourselves. Ive got no where, for some reason, every time i try to call people, they are asking for inform...

Latest Phishing News 23/04/2024

Latest Phishing News 23/04/2024 We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or response   Email 1 V...

Int-Sec by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple Port Forwarding Hub 5 Not Working

Hi everyone,I have been doing a simple Port Forwarding task with the Hub 5. I have done this before with previous Hubs countless times and not had any issues, but can not work out what has gone wrong this time. I have a simple set up of just a deskto...

Dracious by Tuning in
  • 32 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hub 5 - can no longer name my devices?

I have most the devices connected to my Hub 5 named for ease of use.  The interface for doing this is buggy at best (you cannot rename stuff on row 3 onward as it overlays the top row items, plus you have to check MAC addresses on another screen firs...

adamelphick_0-1713524722928.png

How to request replacement Hub/router?

Hi: My Super Hub 2 has started acting-up. Does anyone know how to request a replacement?It was in modem mode, but stopped working, so I disconnected all ethernet and performed a full pinhole reset as instructed by the support webpages. This got it wo...

PhilD9 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

28 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments