Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
708884members
3421600posts

Community Activity

Returning equipment issue

I've been wanting to return the kit since November last year. Recieved a box which none of the Yodel shops wanted to take back because they were looking for another barcode not just the one on the box. So I ordered another box. Same thing happened. N...

PeterEr by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt and O2 eligible products

Hi,Not sure if I am posting this in the right place - if not please feel free to move. I have found this community to be a very helpful resource.I have a current deal with virgin media including a £25 unlimited sim.The O2 part of that contract expire...

snowmen by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good Riddance Virgin

Today I received a call from the ombudsman confirming that my complaint against VM has been accepted. Since January I've had nothing but stress from VM, it started with an email I received saying if I sign up for another 18 months then I would get th...

Weird Speed Test Results

I had the 1Gb broadband service installed a few months ago, and other than a couple of outages all has been well. I have a Dream Machine SE which performs a daily speed test, and the results were always above 1Gbps down and 100Mbps up.  However, abou...

AidyM_0-1713088045170.png
AidyM by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam Emails?

The other day I got two emails from Virgin Media claiming that my current contract was coming to an end and I should apply for a new one for 18 months. My current contract does not end until September 24th this year, so I assumed it was a scam and ig...

Unable to pay my bill

Hello I have been with virgin mobile since 2022 and have never had an issue logging into my app. Since the o2 move I have not been able to log into my account to view my end date of my plan. My original contract has the wrong date on it and the o2 ap...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

24 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments