Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710419members
3429258posts

Community Activity

Blueyonder and VM account issues

I have had my Blueyonder account for 25+ years.  it was working fine up until 5pm today.  I am a Virgin Media customer and have been for the same time period.i access my account via mail app on my iphone.  i tried to access my emails via the VM accou...

Selby287 by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent internet connection

Since February the signal to my TV box is constantly dropping and disconnecting requiring me to reboot my set box and the router nearly every other day. I have another TV box in another room which my son uses and when this happens to my TV box he has...

Norette by Just joined
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return equipment address

Hi Does anyone have the return address for equipment? I’ve sent it off my old router as instructed but need to check it’s been received. My account is in credit and I keep getting emails to remind me to return it. Thanks 

ShM1 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Hub 4 wired connections are not working

I have a hub 4 and my two wired connections are not working. I've tried power cycling but it hasn't helped. Sometimes my WiFi is dropping out temporarily too.  I can't access the router settings online - the page hangs when loading and I can't use th...

Coletzrs by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Champions league semi final and final not in 4k?

So the current semi finals are not in 4k and I read that the final will also not be in 4k.So I'm confused. Why am I paying extra for 4k sports on TNT, when it is not being broadcast in 4k?Apparently they are being broadcast in 1080p HDR instead. Well...

Correcting address

I need to correct an address mismatch between my Virgin and O2 accounts, as this seems to prevent O2 from recognising Volt eligibility. The virgin account includes a flat number, which is odd as the property is a single dwelling (the O2 address finde...

Updated Contract but Account Wrong

I upgraded my contract last Monday and received two emails confirming it and an estimated activation date of 2nd June.As I'm moving from 500mb to 1Gb I expected a confirmation that my hub 3 would swapped with a hub that can handle 1Gb but so far I've...

TMC1888 by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Avoid this company at all cost, SERIOUSLY AVOID

(from my trust pilot review)Where do i start with this farce, I have never dealt with such a poor customer services in my life. We have been with Virgin Media for 27 years and for many years they were great. You could phone up a UK call centre and ta...

Sky Sports+

Just seen the announcement of Sky Sports+.https://www.skysports.com/football/news/32461/13131189/sky-sports-launches-in-august-to-give-more-choice-to-fans-via-live-streams-app-and-new-channelDoesn't seem to mention Virgin Media anywhere. Curious if t...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments