Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710432members
3429322posts

Community Activity

Email Problems Persisting.

Morning, I saw yesterday that there were a lot of people having issues with VM's mail servers.That issue seems to be carrying on this morning.I tried sending myself an email from another account,but it was VERY slow to arrive.I'm missing emails from ...

Zammie21 by Just joined
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming emails not arriving since this morning.

Since sometime earlier today a couple of us have not been receiving email on out Virgin accounts.  We use IMAP and are not receiving any errors, just no emails.Is there something wrong with Virgin's email delivery today?

CurlyKylie by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

(Very) Slow Cloudflare Proxied Websites

Hi all,This week I have had FTTP Virgin Media 500M installed, through SpeedTest.net I'm getting results of 550mbit down & 54mbit up -- great (via ethernet).However, I've noticed some major lag when visiting my work websites. They are all public-facin...

vm.png cf.png

Resolved! Available programmes on the GO app

Can some please answer the following questions……1/ I downloaded the Equalizer 3 film to the app whilst at home to watch at work, however when I get to work and go to my Downloads on the app it says it is not available…..why??2/ Why can I not watch A ...

89 year old

89 year old living alone in small 1 bed flat watching mostly freeview Channels but does get alit of pleasure from Sky sports, Eurosports, no devices, laptops or games consoles and mostly incoming calls on landlines. Currently paying over £178...she i...

Cordy by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Return of Hub3

Hi, I have returned my equipment and tracking also shows it as having been delivered however I have just received a bill charging me for non-return.Why is this happening and seemingly happening to so many others? 

Isobel2 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Pods

Hi.Just had virgin installed and so far not a great experience.Engineer installed in a far side of my house and now no signal past the centre or upstairs.I can not seem to order via the VM Connect app as I've run signal tests.Any help or virgin repre...

Refund

Hi,I ordered an item over two weeks ago, received an email informing me that the item was undeliverable ( Glean Salt And Stain) and I would be refunded, not received refund yet. Could you please help with this issue.  Thank you.   

and530 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments