Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709503members
3424910posts

Community Activity

Web safe not working any more

Frustrated, searched for help with this everywhere , it was working perfectly and now it’s not blocking any websites , Called customer service no help whatsoever , I really feel like switching providers as this is a safety issue.can anyone help with ...

V6 Box - The DVR has detected a serious error

Hi I am getting the green screen and the "... DVR has detected a serious problem and is trying to fix it; do not switch off for 3 hours" message on one of our V6 boxes. I believe that will require a technician visit, is that something that can be arr...

fatdaz by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Child safe

Please can someone have a look into my account yet again as it is stating child safe is on but it isn't. Also does anyone know why this is happening to many people? 

Account in Default

Hello,I moved houses last year and VM wasn't available in the new area. From July until October they kept billing me because the Movers Team missed the email I had sent with my new contract. They admitted to the fault on the phone, removed the charge...

dmp0757 by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Connect cant find hub4

I also am having issues connecting to my Hub4 since upgrading 1gig broadband this week, BM connect can’t connect and the speed is frequently showing slower than when I was on 350 gbps broadband, I am paying more and getting less! Can you help please ...

Blitts by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No subtitles on TOTP!

Hello y'allI am having the same recurring issue every week with old Top of the Pops episodes on BBC 4. The subtitles will NOT activate. I've tried everything and they will just not come on. Why is this?! I do not have this problem with any other prog...

up grade not happened

so Thursday 18 April 24 I did a upgrade for my internet got two emails one precontract documents and the other being the order summary. now the Estimated activation date was Sunday 21 April 24, I get things happen things are late so wanted to ask you...

alanely by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not all emails being received?

Hi,Could anyone offer any assistance with an issue I'm having with my VM email account, which is an old Blueyonder one. Emails are being received however not all, I've specifically been waiting for an urgent email to arrive, with an attachment. The s...

Slow speed on PC

I now have a new Hub 3 with 350 Mbps.  I am getting speeds on my mobile of abot 250 Mbps near the hub and pretty good round tge rest of the house (I have 3 pods).  However the speed on my PC which is connected by Ethernet cable is only 100 Mbps.  Why...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments