Menu
jimmybuffett1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

replacing hub

is it ok to change my wifi network and password settings back to my old hub once the new hub is up and running?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: replacing hub

Yes.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
jimmybuffett1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mike.
Does that then mean all my currently connected items (e.g. iPhone, TV, thermostat, CCTV) would continue working seamlessly?
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

As long as the new Hub has exactly the same settings and passwords everything should be OK.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
jimmybuffett1
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike,
Just replaced my router and then changed the settings (WiFi network and password) and everything went well. So much easier than having to change individual items.
Thanks again for your help, much appreciated.
0 Kudos