Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 11 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: random loss of connection

Back on as of 13-25 not sure how long it will last. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Still randomly dissconecting every day for varying amounts of time, every time I run a test is says no problem found. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 13 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Well managed to get an engineer booked who came today at 11am, I explained the issue and he said that he had checked my signal levels and they were fine but I told him on that I'd posted here and was told my upstream level was too high and downstream level was slightly low. He said OK he will go and check "something" In the cabinet down the road. He never came back. Thanks very much. 

Lost connection again at around 2pm.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi Vialli33

Thank you for your post. 

Have you received any further communication since your last post to us? Has the technician been back in touch at all?

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 15 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi

No nothing, never saw him again or heard from him. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I'm sorry you didn't hear from the tech again. The tech's are working under restrictions at the moment, meaning they are doing all they can to get the faults resolved without having to go into customers homes. 

I've had a look at the backend of your services and all of your power levels are well within specification now so you should have noticed an improvement.

Have you noticed any difference at all?

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 17 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi

No it's still the same, lost connection yesterday at about 2pm and today just now about 10-35,as if the router had rebooted itself and all the lights were flashing green so whatever he did hadn't worked but to be honest I'm not  sure he actually did anything. Even if he came back and said I've checked everything but can't find a problem or he took my number and called me or sent a txt but i did not see him again. So do power levels fluctuate as originally I was told mine were to hgh up and too low down. What's frustrating is that it's been fine for almost 14 months but now it's will lose connection at least twice a day. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 18 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Also been getting some packet loss now according to my BQM. 

0 Kudos