Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

no internet, engineer visit?

My parents have no internet, they can't get through to the callcentre. My Dads called me and we gave gone throughthe online fault finding via my internet several times, twice it's said he needs an engineer visit, taken me through booking an appointment then given an error message saying the page has moved. Please help. I'm despairing!

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no internet, engineer visit?

VM techs are on here working from home now - but not sure about on Sundays ! When one picks this up they should offer to help - but will need account info etc.

You/they could also try calling “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4 "Thinking of leaving" BUT call at 08.00, when you have the best chance of getting through to the still open UK call centre.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no internet, engineer visit?

Hi DavidMiller50,

I'd like to give you a warm welcome to our community, as I can see this is your first post!

I'm sorry about the various issues your parents are having with our services at the moment. 

I'll pop you over a PM so we can take a look at this further and arrange for an engineer visit if needed.

Check the purple envelope for a message from me.

Regards,

Beth

0 Kudos