Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

no contact at all

Useless, totally useless. I have issues with my broadband on and off for days and i mean 20 plus times a day. Due to the corona virus im trying to work from home but as you have a so called fault that i cant get an update on i might have to venture back into the office to carry out my essential duties. You have a duty to keep my services that i pay for on track. You say you can contact you but there might be a delay as reduced contact centres are open etc. Well when you call you just say all call centres are closed, when you use the text service you get a stupid message back saying sorry dont undertand you..always even if you just put one word like....."advsior", and you live chat says the same. It clearly states you have people now working from home.Sort this service out Virgin as you are awaste of time. I understand we are all in the same boat regards to corona but dont advise your customers that you are offering a service albeit reduced/longer waiting times if you cant provide it. Useless as always. Cant wait to leave in due course

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no contact at all

What issues are you currently having?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no contact at all

As my message states. Consistent internet dropping. 20 plus times a day. If i check status on line says my services working fine then when you check service line via phone there says there is an intermittent fault on my street howevere you cant find out from anybody where they are in relation to how long or when it is to be fixed. Appalling service especially when they say you can contact them....clearly not

0 Kudos