Menu
Jol321
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

internet - access denied

Hi for over a week I can’t use my WiFi - internet (access denied) is showing while the wireless shows green message on my hob 3.0

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
gcarter
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: internet - access denied

@Jol321 wrote:

Hi for over a week I can’t use my WiFi - internet (access denied) is showing while the wireless shows green message on my hob 3.0

/me takes a deep breath...

So a few questions are in order, as your initial reported problem gives very little to troubleshoot against...

1. Did your WIFI / Internet work previously on your current setup?
  2. Have you rebooted your superhub?
  3. What device(s) are you using? For example smartphone, tablet, pc, laptop, smart-tv, games console etc
  4. Have you tried connecting different devices to your superhub?
  5. Is the problem connecting to the physical WIFI or after the WIFI is connected?
  6. Do these problems occur when you plug the device into the superhub using a network cable?
0 Kudos
Jol321
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

1. Did your WIFI / Internet work previously on your current setup? Yes 
  2. Have you rebooted your superhub? Yes
  3. What device(s) are you using? For example smartphone, tablet, pc, laptop, smart-tv, games console etc 2 Macs and iPhone
  4. Have you tried connecting different devices to your superhub? How can I do that? They show on the dashboard 
  5. Is the problem connecting to the physical WIFI or after the WIFI is connected? The exchange arrows are flashing 
  6. Do these problems occur when you plug the device into the superhub using a network cable? I don’t have a network cable 
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Jol321 wrote:
  1. Did your WIFI / Internet work previously on your current setup? Yes 
  2. Have you rebooted your superhub? Yes
  3. What device(s) are you using? For example smartphone, tablet, pc, laptop, smart-tv, games console etc 2 Macs and iPhone
  4. Have you tried connecting different devices to your superhub? How can I do that? They show on the dashboard 
  5. Is the problem connecting to the physical WIFI or after the WIFI is connected? The exchange arrows are flashing 
  6. Do these problems occur when you plug the device into the superhub using a network cable? I don’t have a network cable 

What does the connection status show as on the hubs admin pages?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos