Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

hub 4

hello so the hub 4 is being given out for customer i had a email sent to me saying i could upgrade but when i click on the link it says it broken and i cant order it why send me an email if i cant get a hub 4  

ben
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: hub 4

You're probably on an older legacy package or out of contract.

Besides, why do you want a Hub4?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: hub 4

I'm not seeking to be combative about this, but a month ago you were posting that your new Hub 3 was a piece of junk and you wanted to go back to the SH2.  Now you say you want to take up the offer of a Hub 4, so I assume you haven't been following the posts here that detail a whole range of mysterious teething troubles and very limited support?  By comparison the Hub 3 is a model of good behaviour and fully operational firmware; Based on the Hub 3's history, the Hub 4 will be equally well behaved by about 2023.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos