Menu
davey1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

disney+

hi,i have been with virgin since ntl days,so not just having a moan but any sign of disney+ coming to virgin,i have read that virgin is losing tv subscribers fast but doing well on internet.

no sky atlantic or disney+star its looking like they are standing still on tv but still putting up prices,like i said im a loyal customer and typical english dont like change but might end up looking at other suppliers and it will be made easier as i am moving home later this year.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: disney+

It depends whether they can get a license agreement from the provider and also accept/justify the costs of said license.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: disney+

@davey1 wrote:

hi,i have been with virgin since ntl days,so not just having a moan but any sign of disney+ coming to virgin,i have read that virgin is losing tv subscribers fast but doing well on internet.

no sky atlantic or disney+star its looking like they are standing still on tv but still putting up prices,like i said im a loyal customer and typical english dont like change but might end up looking at other suppliers and it will be made easier as i am moving home later this year.

It is installed on SkyQ, but Disney have insisted on controlling their own subscriptions. This might be what is causing the holdup, as VM like the "all-in-one" setup.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos