Menu
gmw777
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

connecting printer to Zenwifi network

I have a HM hub 3 and have implemented a Zenwifi AX mesh network. 2 units. I am now battling to get my canon mg3650 printer added wirelessly

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: connecting printer to Zenwifi network

A "what" Ext Mesh system?

EDIT: Ahhh do you mean the Asus Zenwifi tri-band mesh?  Nice piece of kit 🙂

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
gmw777
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Apologies I got a business call in the middle of doing that and my fingers got the better of me. I have the latest Zenwifi 6100 AX AT8 t units. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cant help directly but is it a new printer first connection or one that was working fine before getting the Mesh?

The Canon fora are full of threads from people struggling to get that model of printer to connect to wifi - for apparently different issues

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
gmw777
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not new, have had it working previously on home network, Sky network and virgin network, just cannot get it to connect to the mesh

0 Kudos