cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pods not working

ilovelondon9
Joining in

I have a hub 4 which constantly drops out. I also have three wifi pods which the hub has now stopped picking up. This is a continual problem. An engineer came out as apparently there was a fault. Although when he got here there wasn’t apparently. It worked ok for about two weeks and has now gone back to same problem yet again 

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ilovelondon9 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you have been having some connection issues - I appreciate this can be frustrating! 

Having had a quick look for you I can't see any issues in the local area / at the exchange that may be causing you issues, and the speeds reaching your hub are good, averaging 1136 download and 52 upload this week. However I can see 4 disconnections showing on the hub in the last 5 days, and 13 in the past month. 

It may be that there is an issue with the cabling at your property (internal or external) which is causing some intermittent issues, or with the equipment itself (hub or pods). It may be best if we send another engineer to you as the issue is ongoing still! I will send you a PM 📩 to confirm a few account details and get this booked in for you in the first available slot.

We can return to this public thread again with an update when possible. 

You will find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. Thank you for your patience whilst we look into things and hopefully get it sorted for you! 
All the best. 🌞

Molly