Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wifi intermittent problems

We have been having intermittent issues for the last week or so. Been very hard to work from home with such an unstable connection.

yesterday the internet was off from about noon, then came back on around 8pm for about 20 minutes. And it’s been off since. Can someone please help??

thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi intermittent problems

every provider has internet problems lately even bt lines it does not help on this lockdown everyone is online school kids around this time its hard to say if backbone can handle the traffic mine has been off a few times it self this is all the uk having this problem i did check the down detector with every provider has the same issues with the internet right now. when you have like all the uk online it will get like bog down and dc all the time it depends on the server can handle 24/7 data transfering across networks from like bt lines to virgin media lines i think this is a massive problem i would think the gov knows about the internet problems becuse they use it too even if they have bussness lines it all goes to same point with every provider if that has problems all the uk will get it even usa have this problem becuse they are at home using the internet they do not have the same point as us but there internet is playing up lately becuse i have connections there.

ps this can be long team thing and internet will have intermittent issues time to time some people do not understand.

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Media 350MB

Using VIVID 500 Optical Fibre

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos